City Garden Design – Ten landscaping style ideas to improve your house garden.
Article by Adolph Yang
1) The compound wall of the home plot defines the boundary of the garden also. Use paintings on the wall surface (inside), that will add pleasure to your garden . You can choose a theme based paintings such as nature, waterfalls, sunsets etc..
2) Use stone sculptures of actual human size. These statues significantly add an uman touch to the garden and also defines a scale to the space. Everything we use in our daily lives like clothes, kitchen utensils, office equipment, pc parts, are all always related to human measurements. If this is the case with all other objects, why exclude a garden from it.
3) Use a fountain with artificial mood creating lighting. This adds an excellent amount of curiosity throughout night.
4) Use Japanese stone lanterns rather than the normal ones. This is because stone has its own rough texture compared to the smooth and fresh look and feel of the plants in a garden. This creates “hot-spots” in the garden in the event you plan to make use of light bulbs inside the stone lanterns. These stone lanterns can also be used along a pathway to define the direction of movement.
5) Style a pond that flows partially into the home building. This is a great way to seamlessly connect the interior and exterior of a home landscape.
6) If your garden has a swimming pool, then instead of having normal diving boards, be little creative and make it into the shape of a house or the individual coming out of the mouth of an animal etc…Your kids will love this and will probably be remembered whoever visits your garden.
7) Create private semi-open patios in your garden. This is a great place to sit around and chat with your loved ones and also can be used as a little deck during a small party.
8) If you love pets, then try rabbits, ducks along with a small pond, in the backyard. These pets have very fresh colors and add fantastic amount of liveliness in the garden.
9) If possible plants flowerings trees with fragrance. This is a free and completely incredible method to keep your garden fresh.
10) Create levels in your garden to distinguish numerous locations as per the function of the garden. A leveled garden usually creates interest and curiosity.
If you have read this write-up totally you can see I’ve barely discussed plats and their species in landscaping. So landscaping design is also about using creativity with supplies and their finishes. I hope this article helps you to begin thinking creatively about your home garden and generate more unique ideas.
About the Author
Design the garden of your dreams from concept to completion. Become the creator of your own perfect outdoor space. With Garden Design London, you can save money and have fun! Go here for more amazing facts: Garden Design London.